Few suggestions

Post here your ideas and suggestions for ZN
Pvt.John

Few suggestions

Post by Pvt.John »

These are mine ideas from XF ZNC forum but since nobody even looked at it I will posted it here.

When someone is 1st zombie to have 2000 HP and 2x speed until he kills someone and I think this should reduce spawnkilling and make it 2000 HP for 1st zombie always.

Commander health for human 200 and for zombie 2000.

Sometimes I have 1000 HP sometimes 1200 or different make it equal all time when spawn.

Make that zombie have only zombie weps(knife,axe...)and not glock because I noticed that they are abusing "bug" and switch weapons from primary to secondary so that their soldier reaches his right pocket with his body (and its not possible to hit head) to switch weapon,its tested...just go on 3rd person and start switching weps and you will know what I am talking about.
And also beacuse when someone kills with pistol that takes 100 HP and there is no use of having medics and nobody is using explode anymore.

I also noticed that small number of players is shooting the boss because they want to save ammo but I suggest that they get 500 power for assist I think that will make them shoot boss !

If its possible to make automatic roullete script so if there is no zombies that roullete starts automaticly.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

New handguns and guns.

Add new handguns,revolver would be cool and maybe some silence handgun

Make glock have 20 ammo (20/100) since I know from movies and games that it have 20 ammo in magazine

I think rpd skin should be replaced with skin from botzom cause its better and its not holded like exsisting one,like ppsh.And make it have 100 ammo (100/200).
Also there are good guns on botzom like M249 Saw,Browning .30 cal,MG42.

Add grenades and C4's(grenade(1 per lifespan) would kill every zombie that would be close to it when it explode (50 rank),and C4(1 per lifespan) to put it somewhere like in CoD4 and add RPG with 1 rocket that would kill every zombie that would be close to it when it explode(rank 150 maybe)) M249 nest to buy with 500 bullets which would cost 5000 power.

Lower the price of airstrike to 20000 power,lower the price of deffence gun to 5000.Why ?
Beacuse it cost to much and there is practicly no use of it,if the price is lowered then it would be used more often and it would be great to see some airstrikes and defence turrets.
I suggest this because maps are small and its not possible to use more then few bubbles and zombies use potatoes so I think it should be good that human have some defensive stuff that are not to expensive.

Make tesla 200 rank again. Why ?
Beacuse rank 200 is last rank and Its stupid that someone with rank 200 is commander beacuse he played a lot on server to get 200 rank and better thing is that some small ranked guy is commander so that could help them out and it would help them a lot.It would be stupid that someone who already reached rank 200 be commander because there is no use of killing because he won't get nothing beside power and this should helped younger players and beside I don't really see anybody active with rank 200 if you put it like this it will maybe attrack old players to come back in game and young players and also attrack some higher rank people to play more often to get it.And not every commander use tesla,yesterday some newbie told tesla was bad and he wasn't using it at all so its stupid that only commande have access to tesla.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Add songs back again with "Music Off/On" option or just put songs again back so everybody can listen it for itself for free.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Add carepackage that would bring ammo and supplyes (medic and mines).
It should be called by radio and u need to wait for about 30 secs to call it and to wait it for around 30 sec also,it should be dropped to someone who called it in close(it would cost power)or carepackage every 5 minutes that would spawn random in map(just not in spawns).

Make that overkill give ammo refill. Why ?
Because maps are simply to small and its impossible to get monsterkill with some sniper beacuse as I said maps are to small for that.

EDIT:
Make that server choose commander od 28 or 29 minute of map because I see people still connecting on server on 29:30 when the commander is choosen,so I think this should be equal to everybody not just for people that have fast computer.

Make a kill streak ladder that would show how much kills is needed for something to gain(0/3 for medic,example if I made 3 kills I need 3 more to get refill 3/6)

Random zombie when new round or to give 3000 power to last hunter because I noticed players are killing themselves not to be last hunter.
Pro CoD2,CoD4,CS 1.6,CrossFire and SAMP player ! :D

Puma

Re: Few suggestions

Post by Puma »

Thank you for your idea's. We are a community, that's why we like players to help us make the Zombie Nation Mod better.