Guns problems... again...

Post here your ideas and suggestions for ZN
labuska

Guns problems... again...

Post by labuska »

im writing this post, because i think guns situation still isnt solved at all stages. we paid attention only to over powered guns like m1612, but we forgot thath tere
are also many other guns, whith wich nobody plays(ak47, ak74u, rpd, mp5). those guns are too low on damage in most cases or have too low ammo. i tried to play with mp5 and
couldnt get even to 6killstrike. i tried almost all weps till now and there are my suggestions what u could or should do with guns:

authomatic guns:

this type is the most problematic. the most used gun is cm, because of its ammo and dmg. i propose a new sistem of dmg for guns of this type.
the product of max dmg of bullet and number of bullets (mx dmg X ammo) should be same for all authomaths. u could also sort guns into 3 classes:
1. guns for ranks from 0 to 75, 2. guns from rank 75 to ank 150 and 3.guns from rank 150 to rank 200. in those classes guns should have same product of ammo and max dmg.
i think thath will make, thath more players will play with ak, rpd.... and as i said mp5 dmg is too damn low (1 hit only 50dmg, bash 200dmg)so thath wep should get dmg up or
400 ammo at least.
the bash dmg is also really different from gun to gun. i suggest thath bash dmg should be same for all guns of this type and at least 800hp. u need some skills and guts
to go headhunt zoms, and this courage should be rewarded!

rifles and snipes:

reduce max dmg from 8k hp to 5k hp or less, so zom bosses will have chance to kill hunters or campers. bas dmg is good at allguns of thath type i think.

shootguns:

in most cases the shootguns dmg is good enough, but some are too low on bash dmg so i suggest thath bash dmg of all shootguns should be same(around 600 or 700hp.
one problematic gun is also benelli. it is good gun but thath reloading is just too slow, so i think thats the part thath should be fixed.
Mitch
Site Admin

Re: Guns problems... again...

Post by Mitch »

For now i will limit the m1216 to 75 procent damage. I will look at the other guns later.