complain LVL

Do you need help with something ZN related or something to complain about?
ShRink

complain LVL

Post by ShRink »

Hey there. So I was playing Zombie Nation (on old server) and I came up to level 50 and, because of school, i didn't play it for 6 days, and when I came back on new server, I was level 43. I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes, and I went out of the server and came back. It was the same thing. I waited all day for Mitch to come online, but he didn't show up, so I asked Puissant (xfire : "puissantxx") what to do , while he is admin to, and he said to me that server didn't save my stats. So I am asking you nicely to help me, because I was trying hard to get there. I lost power to , but I don't care about power, I care about level, so please, give my old level back to my account! Don't give your password to anyone.
||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||
*************||||
*************||||
||||||||||||||||||||||

[ZN]Puissant

Re: complain LVL

Post by [ZN]Puissant »

ShRink wrote:Hey there. So I was playing Zombie Nation (on old server) and I came up to level 50 and, because of school, i didn't play it for 6 days, and when I came back on new server, I was level 43. I was shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes, and I went out of the server and came back. It was the same thing. I waited all day for Mitch to come online, but he didn't show up, so I asked Puissant (xfire : "puissantxx") what to do , while he is admin to, and he said to me that server didn't save my stats. So I am asking you nicely to help me, because I was trying hard to get there. I lost power to , but I don't care about power, I care about level, so please, give my old level back to my account!
Hey ;)

For accounts & ranks problem(s), only mitch can help you, you must wait him on xfire or here...
I see in your message, don't give your password to anyone ! Security question, so i deleted this part in your message.

Saving point :

Old ZN server : You was rank 50
New ZN server : You are rank 46

It mean, your account get pasted when you was rank 46, Old-->New, you worked on your old server, so you gained rank on it, but it's normal it didn't pasted, you don't play for grew up your ranks on 2 servers on same time, you don't played on the new, that's the reason it still as 46 rank. You must grew up again your rank, or check it with mitch :).

Enjoy :P

~ Always here to help ~
~ Good joker ~
ShRink

Post by ShRink »

level 43, not 46* And I am waiting for Mitch to come because I want my level back!
||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||
*************||||
*************||||
||||||||||||||||||||||

Pvt.John

Post by Pvt.John »

Ranks were transfered on 4th march I think so you got stats from that day.Everybody had same problem I also asked Mitch to give me my 30 ranks back and 500k power but he said that I should played on new server and that is not his fault.But I told him that he should write message on xfire to play on new server or lock one of the server so we would know on what server should we play.But I guess its fault of 20+ players because mitch really don't give a damn about players so you won't get your rank back.
Last edited by Pvt.John on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro CoD2,CoD4,CS 1.6,CrossFire and SAMP player ! :D

ShRink

Post by ShRink »

Hm I am playing on this server since it came out :O I was like the only one in 7th Division clan who wasn't from NL :O I knew Knor (leader of 7th) very well , and everybody liked Knor, because always when he camed on the server , he played music and everybody danced, it was very funny and entertaining and we all had really good time on that server. But now the leaders changed and the OLD 7th Division server is gone, and new admin "Mitch" isn't online so much, and as you said , he doesn't help the players :/ That's sad bro. I hope I'll get my stats back, because I earned them FAIR , without hacks or something like that. It would be fair if he returns my old stats to me.
||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||
*************||||
*************||||
||||||||||||||||||||||

Pvt.John

Post by Pvt.John »

I already told you he won't give you your stats back,I asked him and hes said "Its not my fault you played on old server"
I also wasted 50 hours of my life to get stupid 30 ranks and 500k power and I guess he was to lazy to write message on xf or at least lock the server...
Pro CoD2,CoD4,CS 1.6,CrossFire and SAMP player ! :D

Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

Sorry for losing the ranks, but if i still had access to the old server's files i would be able to transfer your account from the old to new on request.
[ZN]Puissant

Post by [ZN]Puissant »

Mitch wrote:Sorry for losing the ranks, but if i still had access to the old server's files i would be able to transfer your account from the old to new on request.
Did this answer satisfy you ? Can we close this thread ?

~ Always here to help ~
~ Good joker ~
[ZN]Puissant

Post by [ZN]Puissant »

[ZN]Puissant wrote:
Mitch wrote:Sorry for losing the ranks, but if i still had access to the old server's files i would be able to transfer your account from the old to new on request.
Did this answer satisfy you ? Can we close this thread ?
Nearly one month without activity, i close.

Have a good game :mrgreen:

~ Always here to help ~
~ Good joker ~