Why am I banned?

Do you need help with something ZN related or something to complain about?
NINJA

Why am I banned?

Post by NINJA »

[23:44] [ZN]Puissant:
***** The Devil's Left Testicle wh, mass insulting ***.***.***.*** 711040 2014-05-25 22:02:24 - **** [ZN]Mitch

Mitch! Why you banned me from the server?

1. I never EVER cheated! I play with this game since 2006 and I'm was always FAIR player on CB, ESL, CG, i dont like the cheaters... You can see, I helped you to ban a lot of cheaters from the server. I captured demos and screens, and sent those to ban cheaters, so I helped you a lot.
2. I found a bug on server which caused lag, server 999, and restart. I did not abuse that, I wrote to you to fix that. You can see, I helped YOU!
3. I am not playing always. My younger brother is playing sometime with my account and NAME. Probably he insulted the other players, i never EVER!

I don't understand this reason: "Wh". I don't see myself on Wall of Shame. Any proof for cheating?
Mitch
Site Admin

Re: Why am I banned?

Post by Mitch »

I got a lot of complains about you on Facebook.
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
NINJA wrote:2. I found a bug on server which caused lag, server 999, and restart.
So you used 2 or more insults.

The wallhack in reason wasn't proven, but it wasn't disproved either. (Your pb screenshots are all black which doesn't prove anything. But this might be because of driver issues or a pb blocker)
whiZz

Post by whiZz »

look good for yoou for helping mitch catch hackers but this doesent mean you can do what you want on zn server(mass insulting , reporting for no reason , accusing players to cheat cuz they killed u , block elevators , going afk when u are first zom , leave server when u were first zom , fake afk when u were zom , hiding and zomcamping when u were first zom...)And now u ask why u got banned thats just silly ,oh and if your brother did all that maybe u shouldnt let him play on your pc .
NINJA

Post by NINJA »

I don't understand what's the point of the flame filter, if you ban someone for "insulting"...Lost a lot of power cause left as first zom and insulting, that's not enough? Yes, I wrote flames sometimes, but i think "low" is not at all insulting. This comes from reflex. I do it then only, when players like whiz provoke me! They was said always that "I'm a aimer", "I'm a script kid", "I'm a fucking cheater kid". These are not insults? I would be able to make pictures like these and you can ban half of players from the server because of "insulting".
whiZz

Post by whiZz »

yes everyone says low , noob ...etc. but on a regural base no. And i dont think i or anyone else provokes you to start with FU and other insults you just start on your own , someone kills u 3-4 times and he a hacker he needs to be reported. And as you can see insulting was only 2 reasons that i agree that you get banned. And as far as i provoking u , if u take as a provoke that i say play cuz you are the only zom and u camp(hide) so be it i provoke u in a way to tell u to play . I may have said some bad words to u like low,noob but that happend only when u werent playing fer , camping with tg when there were only 5-6 players on server,then when u were killed u stoped playing . So those words were not insults i was just saying a fact.

p.s. im not the only player with bad experience with you there are many others(at least 10). And mitch ty again for banning him and this comes from 3/4 of players on your server
whiZz
Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

I set the ban to expire on the 30th June.

But at the moment I haven't implemented automatic temporary bans yet. So it might be that I haven't made that yet by that date.

Note: the 'wh' was more like a note to myself. (for future references)