A word about new administrators

Do you need help with something ZN related or something to complain about?
alfonso

A word about new administrators

Post by alfonso »

Hello,

I would like to share my opinion about new administrators on ZN server, especially one of them: [ZN]Predator. In my opinion he abuses an administrator controls too often.
The sad thing is, that i don't need to kill him too many times with crossbow headshots/bashes to be accused of cheating and get kicked, several times. I know that sometimes we have bad days, everything irritates us, we are killed so many times in some PC games, then we kick others... etc. but comon, if someone administrates a multiplayer server then he should represent some level at what he does.
I would understand if he at least tried to call a vote to let decide other players if they want to play together with some "cheater" or not :) In my opinion a server is as good as administrators who command it. I have played here since over a year under few nicks and never camplained about admins, till now. Of course it is your server and you can share your administration tools with everyone you want but, i recommand a better selection of new admins. Over :)

Love and Peace
alfonso aka Soshy
[ZN]Puissant

Re: A word about new administrators

Post by [ZN]Puissant »

alfonso wrote:Hello,

I would like to share my opinion about new administrators on ZN server, especially one of them: [ZN]Predator. In my opinion he abuses an administrator controls too often.
The sad thing is, that i don't need to kill him too many times with crossbow headshots/bashes to be accused of cheating and get kicked, several times. I know that sometimes we have bad days, everything irritates us, we are killed so many times in some PC games, then we kick others... etc. but comon, if someone administrates a multiplayer server then he should represent some level at what he does.
I would understand if he at least tried to call a vote to let decide other players if they want to play together with some "cheater" or not :) In my opinion a server is as good as administrators who command it. I have played here since over a year under few nicks and never camplained about admins, till now. Of course it is your server and you can share your administration tools with everyone you want but, i recommand a better selection of new admins. Over :)

Love and Peace
alfonso aka Soshy
Hello yoshi ( :mrgreen: )

I send the topic link to mitch, he will answer you when he will be free.
Have a good game in ZN :)

~ Always here to help ~
~ Good joker ~
[ZN]criminal

Post by [ZN]criminal »

Hi i am criminal

I started playing ZN before 2.5 years . I saw manythings happening in the server and many changes . Predator he did that to alfonso beacause the MOST of the people where saying that he needs to be kicked for autobash and other hacks. When preda saw alfonso hacking kicked him . And that is the right thing for me . So i want to ask mitch something do you mitch see preda do somthing wrong? YOUUUU ! I dont belive no one right know in ZN alfonso used hacks and i saw him so mitch why dont you tell us why you stop him for admin . My opinion mitch you did that just for looking cool admin and fair and keep the server alive. But you didnt see the real side of ZN you dont know who are liers and who say true . Predator was playing so much ZN he was all day online . And you belive alfonso? HUH when i started i didnt know even who he is another guy in the server .How long did he play 2 motnhs ?pff And you belive him?What is wron with you . You didnt even ask predator what was going on , you didnt even make him an attetion massage . I cant believe it . You should ask every one you heard a guy that is new in the server and hacker and you dont talk with a guy(predator) that is playing so much time didnt even use hacks eveeeeeeer! and have fun with every one !You just belive him beacause he write in the forum and is looking cool ? Just look what did he write he write that he played one year !! WTF i never saw him before he dont even remeber ZOM YELLOW OR ZOMBIE MANIA ask him some patches of the server and we will see if he remebers!And when predator abuses his controls are you kind of a retard? He is adminn you idiot he have to make russian roullete when no zom or teleport some on who is blocked ! And ask others in the server every one said that you used hack even i ! So take your shit and go home ! I cant believe at what level ZN come !
I hope you mitch read this and think a litle about it !

Ty criminal.
MeMoRY

Post by MeMoRY »

From MeMoRY
how is possible to dont know alfosno and listen to him do you have any mind problems? how you get off predator from admin without knowing are you medioum or idiot? what is your opinion about those people that are pissed off? are you scared to answer ?why didnt you puiss write above criminal post that thing you write at alfosnso post ``I send the topic link to mitch, he will answer you when he will be free.
Have a good game in ZN`` you know criminal so much time and you do like that? you mitch dont know alfosno and you do like that? why? you didnt see him playing with tool! lies? I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANSEWR AND IF YOU DONT THAT MEANS PREDATOR CRIMINAL AND ME SAY THE TRUE !

TO:''CLEVER'' ADMIN
SpikEEE

Post by SpikEEE »

MeMoRY registered same day as criminal lol :) It wierd so i think ur fake
Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

MeMoRY wrote:From MeMoRY
how is possible to dont know alfosno and listen to him do you have any mind problems? how you get off predator from admin without knowing are you medioum or idiot? what is your opinion about those people that are pissed off? are you scared to answer ?why didnt you puiss write above criminal post that thing you write at alfosnso post ``I send the topic link to mitch, he will answer you when he will be free.
Have a good game in ZN`` you know criminal so much time and you do like that? you mitch dont know alfosno and you do like that? why? you didnt see him playing with tool! lies? I WANT TO SEE YOUR ANSEWR AND IF YOU DONT THAT MEANS PREDATOR CRIMINAL AND ME SAY THE TRUE !

TO:''CLEVER'' ADMIN
After checking my logs it turns out that more than one person is using his account (memory, criminal & twister). I want that only the admin uses the account.
The actual reason that i removed predator as admin is, because he plays too much with the admin controls.
SpikEEE wrote:MeMoRY registered same day as criminal lol :) It wierd so i think ur fake
I checked the ips. They are different. But nowadays this does not mean that the two posters are two different posters.
[ZN]criminal

Post by [ZN]criminal »

TO:''CLEVER'' ADMIN[/quote]
After checking my logs it turns out that more than one person is using his account (memory, criminal & twister). I want that only the admin uses the account.
The actual reason that i removed predator as admin is, because he plays too much with the admin controls.

I want to say something last for the ussing account and i am out he rename to twister for fun you can ask the ORIGINAL TWISTER just do it pls !
And how in the heavens was playing to much with admin controls maybe i am wrong but tell us one time that a person get upset (not that hacker alfosno again i dont want anymore lies)

Ty for your time ;D
labuska

Post by labuska »

Hi,
i dont know why are u guys so upset about this abuseing of admin comannds. as i understood, preda lost his admin bacause of abuseing his rights, but if you spectate game for long time, you ill see, every admin is doing something what isnt allowed (spawning boxes, burning zombies, porting them, ...). i dont say anything is wrog with this. if you had a chance, would you do same things? if you play for fun, im sure you would do same things.
and some words about alfonso(soshy). he really is playing for long time as he says, because i remember him (i still have some prynt screens, wich approves thath). personaly i dont think he have aimbot and autobash, because he is playing for really long time and he allready was good with bow when i started. maybe he only have wallhack, but im not sure, so for now, i think he is skilled bow player and not hacker .
LP, labuska
Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

My original plan with predator was to remove him as admin and then talk with him on xf to see what to do about it. But now I am not gonna reinstate predator, because clearly more than one person is using his account and the admin controls.

I think this discussion is over. I will close this topic soon. :wave:
[ZN]criminal

Post by [ZN]criminal »

Mitch wrote:My original plan with predator was to remove him as admin and then talk with him on xf to see what to do about it. But now I am not gonna reinstate predator, because clearly more than one person is using his account and the admin controls.

I think this discussion is over. I will close this topic soon. :wave:
Firstly just listen the others dont only listen only yourself.Seconldy a tip for you give more attetion to your server players dont trying to be highclass and asnwer the pm's that they sent you , and pay more attetion in fb page .
I want to thenks Labuska beacause is the one of the few saying his opinion the others players now abuse us and go with admins side so thens labuska and others ;D

Ty for your time ;D