Server Update #170 - 10.10.2021 // Update already live

coca
Site Admin

Server Update #170 - 10.10.2021 // Update already live

Post by coca »

• small adjustments to kumyrna
• fixed couple of other helmets with the same problem (did some changes to certain "helmet" types that got added with the latest updates from us. It was not possible to drag it onto your char and directly replace the already attached helmet)
• fixed a couple more null pointers and log spamming that popped up (client side)
• fixed and reworked the Airhorn script as it made some terrible crashlog spamming while using it
• fixed another script issue with the armor rack kit
• fixed couple of scripts from the PVEZ mod (smoke from helis sometimes didnt disappear, PVP zone wasnt set correctly for the new Mi8 heli crash)
• fixed couple of other smaller things (mostly null pointers from other mods that are logged on the server)

NOTE: So far i fixed every null pointer issue or crashlog spam that im aware of. If you want to help improve it even further i would be very happy if you can share your client crash logs especialy if you are playing multiple hours in a row on the server.
Feel free to open a #support-ticket or just send a link with the uploaded crash.log file from AppData/Local/Dayz into #bug-reports . I will make sure to go through all of it.