Punishment table

Post here your ideas and suggestions for ZN
Mitch
Site Admin

Punishment table

Post by Mitch »

[td=0,]Hacking (aimbot, wallhack)[/td][td=0,]Permanently[/td][td=0,][/td][td=0,][/td][td=0,]Behaviour[/td][td=0,]1 day[/td][td=0,]1 week[/td][td=0,]1 month[/td][td=0,]Spamming[/td][td=0,]1 day[/td][td=0,]3 days[/td][td=0,]2 weeks[/td][td=0,]Kicked by PB for any hack[/td][td=0,]1 week[/td][td=0,]1 month[/td][td=0,]perm.[/td][td=0,]Bug abuse[/td][td=0,]1 week[/td][td=0,]3 weeks[/td][td=0,]1 month[/td]
ReasonFirst timeSecond timeThird time
Note: this is the first version.
* IP bans will expire after 1 year, because it is most likely someone else uses that IP then.
coca
Site Admin

Re: Punishment table

Post by coca »

Looks good. But Hacking should be perm ban even if it was the first time. We dont tolerate hacking and we should not give any chances for hackers!!
Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

coca wrote:Looks good. But Hacking should be perm ban even if it was the first time. We dont tolerate hacking and we should not give any chances for hackers!!
Ok. I updated the table.
NINJA

Post by NINJA »

Please update this list!
Take advantage of admin permission: Perm ban
Ragnarok

Post by Ragnarok »

**** ME ... I GOT BAN FOR 3 DAYS FOR BEHAVIOUR AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME... YOUR TABLE IS INCORRECT
NINJA

Post by NINJA »

Please look this simple jump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTd3pyECGE

IS THIS ABUSING OF ''''BUGS'''''??????? PLEASE BAN ALL OF THE ZOMBIES WHO USE THAT! I WILL RECORD ALL OF THEM.
Mitch
Site Admin

Post by Mitch »

NINJA wrote:Please look this simple jump:

IS THIS ABUSING OF ''''BUGS'''''??????? PLEASE BAN ALL OF THE ZOMBIES WHO USE THAT! I WILL RECORD ALL OF THEM.
I haven't got a problem with using these simple jumps when you are zombie. But as hunter you cannot use those.
NINJA

Post by NINJA »

Mitch wrote:
NINJA wrote:Please look this simple jump:

I haven't got a problem with using these simple jumps when you are zombie. But as hunter you cannot use those.
I seriously do not understand you! Zombies can jump out at any time. Why problem if I jump out as hunter?
If you banned me for a week for "abusing bugs in maps" then please ban teflon don for a year for abusing admin rights. Thanks!