Admin Request - iReAcTz/luckEEEr /please read\

Do you wanna be admin? Post your application here.
iReAcTz

Admin Request - iReAcTz/luckEEEr /please read\

Post by iReAcTz »

Hi I love ZN server and im not a good rank because I lost my old account which I dont really care about because I always like playing from the beginning to make it hard and advancing for me;) .. Im not a MEGA pro but I would like to be an admin I had been doing clan wars and I like them and I won couple of them .. I thought I could give this a try and maybe even succeed ;)
Introduce..
Skill : High (Clan wars) Medium (ZN Zombies)
Average time : I play about.. 1/2hrs a day.. But playing about 2 years .. because I played on the old server too if you count that .
Xfire : kakak23
I've been shown this website by : [ZN]Puissant , ( I had kind of problems with my pb update.. Its done now;)
I want to be admin because I have been thinking about being able to catch these hackers than don't deserve to play a nice , smooth , fun server like ZN .. Also I would like to help make new guns and give some more ideas that would make sence and be acceptable..

U can test me on 1v1 if you want to.. To make sure I am good at playing and good enough for to be admin;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ39uCWkxWo[/youtube]
Last edited by iReAcTz on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
iReAcTz

Re: Admin Request - iReAcTz/luckEEEr /please read\

Post by iReAcTz »

Hope u have really read this and maybe even comment on it so I could see on what I should really improve on.. Sorry for the bad song and bad camera Im gonna make new;) Also that was my old Pc :)
jerichos

Re: Admin Request - iReAcTz/luckEEEr /please read\

Post by jerichos »

you're too young :D