Random zombie

Post here your ideas and suggestions for ZN
Pvt.John

Random zombie

Post by Pvt.John »

Noticed that if some1 spawnkill and it happens all the time so will others just to spend ammo and get kills not to be last hunter [to be zombie] and it is really ruining the game so I suggest random zombie when round ends.

And for people not to spawnkill 1st zom 2-3k hp and speed boost for 200% or something like that...

Also to make some kind of camp meter cause this one has no use ...

EDIT:

Deagle for prestige ..
Maybe 1 mine and medpack for prestige,10 or 20 hp extra for prestige
Or maybe 1 prestige 1 extra mine many stuff can be combined ...
Pro CoD2,CoD4,CS 1.6,CrossFire and SAMP player ! :D

Mitch
Site Admin

Re: Random zombie

Post by Mitch »

Pvt.John wrote:Noticed that if some1 spawnkill and it happens all the time so will others just to spend ammo and get kills not to be last hunter [to be zombie] and it is really ruining the game so I suggest random zombie when round ends.

And for people not to spawnkill 1st zom 2-3k hp and speed boost for 200% or something like that...

Also to make some kind of camp meter cause this one has no use ...

EDIT:

Deagle for prestige ..
Maybe 1 mine and medpack for prestige,10 or 20 hp extra for prestige
Or maybe 1 prestige 1 extra mine many stuff can be combined ...
I don't want to go completely away from the last hunter is the first zombie concept. Because it has always been in the base of ZN. Normally in ZN you want to survive as long as you can and kill as much as possible. But I could add a chance that the new zombie will be chosen randomly with a few rules like rank or/and current score.

Edit: the deagle for prestige is now on my to do list. But i am not giving a extra mine for prestige. As an experienced player you shouldn't need it nor the health.
Pvt.John

Post by Pvt.John »

Deagle should definitely be added for prestige..
And when last hunter is zombie its ruining game like I said beacuse when there are 2-3 hunters left they just stand and wait for zombie to kill that and it really is ruining the game

And what about some guys who have prestige 2 or higher maybe they could have like extra magazine for rifle or something many stuff can be added but just a suggestion ...

Pvt.John

Post by Pvt.John »

Just suggesting that beacuse the way I play is...
I get off spawn and 90% of server spawnkill so they spend their ammo and use pistol and they are on my way and I can't shoot through them and then I can't get any kills and then I kill few zombies and then they kill me and im last hunter,that is my point of view and then I ask myself why do I even play this,what for...