(DM) Player Body Removal

F0rsakened

Re: DM BALOTA AIRFIELD [ZNATION.NL/DAYZ] by COCA&MOJO

Post by F0rsakened » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:17 pm

Hello, i enjoy playing on this server, but struggle with fps on it because of the amount of dead players guns lying around everywhere, as well as dropped gear from inventory management. If you find a way for these dropped items to delete frequently, it would boost everyones fps and make better gameplay experiences. ive seen it on older DM servers, and this is the only good dm server out there atm. If this gets fixed I'm sure a lot more people would play on the server. Thank you :)

coca
Site Admin

Re: DM BALOTA AIRFIELD [ZNATION.NL/DAYZ] by COCA&MOJO

Post by coca » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:07 am

F0rsakened wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:17 pm
Hello, i enjoy playing on this server, but struggle with fps on it because of the amount of dead players guns lying around everywhere, as well as dropped gear from inventory management. If you find a way for these dropped items to delete frequently, it would boost everyones fps and make better gameplay experiences. ive seen it on older DM servers, and this is the only good dm server out there atm. If this gets fixed I'm sure a lot more people would play on the server. Thank you :)
Hello, we are aware of the FPS issue. Our latetst update is removing dead player bodies after 1 Minute and despawning the weapons after 30 seconds.
The main problem we got right now is dropped loot doesnt despawn as it should be, but we are trying to find a solution for it.
Thank you for your time and feedback.

coca
Site Admin

(DM) Player Body Removal

Post by coca » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:08 am

"POST MOVED HERE"